BETTING & GAMING RESPONSIBLY
Since we first launched in 2000, across all our platforms,the Exchange, Sportsbook and the various updates to our app, has always been about smart betting.
And smart betting starts and ends with knowing how much to bet, and not letting betting be a harmful part of your life.
This site is here to inform and assist: to teach you how to be aware of problem gambling, and help with remedying it, if you or anyone you know has an issue.
What we’re doing to help
We’re a gambling company, so obviously, we have an interest in keeping people betting and gaming. But this has an end point, and that point is where betting and gaming causes harm to individuals, and the people close to them. Let us be clear: we do not want to cause
So our commitment is to doing something about the problems, through:
- Taking action when we see that a customer needs support
- Educating everyone about responsible play
- Investing in ways that tackle the problems
- Not shying away from talking about the problems with gambling
WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING?
Essentially, when we talking about responsible gambling, we mean any betting that isn’t causing harm. If betting is creating financial stress, anxiety, depression or affecting your life in a negative way overall, then it’s not responsible.
TIPS FOR BETTING SENSIBLY
- Treat your betting as entertainment expense.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Know your limits, and be clear about them before you start betting.
- Remember to take a break.
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or depressed.
- Do something else to occupy your free time.
- Don’t chase losses.